1. The prologue summarized Sally’s history and treatment. What was your response to her story?
How did knowing it affect your view of Tessa’s experience?
2. How did your response to Tessa’s experience change from the beginning to the end of the book?
3. If you were in Tessa’s place, how do you think you would have responded to being approached?
4. How do you think Michael’s experience of their sources differed from Tessa’s experience of them?
5. Vince’s voice was heard quite late in the story. What impact did his letters have on you?
6. At what points in the book did you experience a strong emotional response?
How would you describe what you felt?
7. What impressions did you form of the Tessa, Michael, and Vince? Did you have a sense of their reality?
Could you relate to their dilemmas and concerns?
8. Throughout the book, Tessa described a battle between the rational and intuitive sides of herself.
Did you have a similar response as you read it? How did you reconcile them?
9. In what ways have your beliefs been validated and/or challenged?
10. Which information from Zachary and Amelia did you find most thought-provoking?
most controversial? most personally significant?
11. As you read the book and reflected on it, what discoveries did you make about your
own life path or spiritual journey?
12. How, if at all, has your approach to life changed as an outcome of reading this book?
your approach to death?
13. Did you find this book intriguing, controversial, enlightening? What other words
would you use to describe it?
14. If you could speak to Zachary or Amelia, what questions would you want to ask them?
WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU ASK? PLEASE ADD THEM IN THE COMMENTS.
Available on Amazon
To buy - click on amazon link below.
for preface, prologue and 1st chapter